Repair hair transplants
Repair hair transplants or correction of a bad hair transplant result, has become the need of the hour. Know why Satya clinic, under the guidance of Dr. Shail Gupta is known as number one Repair Hair Transplants Clinic in the world.
Hair transplant has become a very common procedure done world-wide, to restore the aesthetic look and confidence of a person losing hair. No doubt hair transplantation has done this for so many people across the globe. There have been a lot of advancement & personal skill improvisations since then. With the popularity of hair transplantation, there has been a steep rise in the number of cases which are unhappy with their results.
What do we mean by a bad hair transplant?
Hair transplant can be considered as a hair transplant failure, when:-
- Hair transplant fails to give you density.
- When the hairline is unnatural & ugly.
- When the hairline is detectable.
- The donor area is damaged.
- There can be thinning or fall of the non transplanted as well as transplanted hair.
Why does a hair transplant fail?
There can be many reasons for a hair transplant failure.
- Improper technique or lack of experience is the commonest reason for hair transplant failure worldwide.
- Wrong selection of method. As we know there are two methods FUT & FUE, but most of the clinics worldwide are mostly doing only one type of surgery. It is always better to choose a clinic which has a competent and confident surgeon with years of experience in both the surgeries.
- Inappropriate selection of medicines and poor follow up, as we know it is mandatory in most of the cases to use medicines & not only use them but also use them thoughtfully.
- Lack of artistic imagination. This is perhaps the most important part of a hair transplant surgery. This aspect has to be combined with the science of hair restoration in order to achieve the desired results.
What makes a repair hair transplants challenging?
Any hair transplant is challenging as it is a new case, with new issues & new opportunities. But repairing hair transplants is tough and a testimony to the real skills, art, experience & belief of a hair transplant surgeon. Challenges of a repair hair transplants include:-
- The entire focus is on the surgeon, who has to be well equipped with all the arms & ammunition. The surgeon should have experience, skill, confidence & believe to deliver what is needed in his patient. Having a surgeon who knows FUT, FUE, Body hair transplant, Synthetic hair implant, SMP, Extraction & reshaping of the ugly hairline, combination techniques & above all the intent to help his patient is all that you need. It’s pretty simple, isn’t it? You just have to get to the right man & leave everything to him, that’s it.
2. There is a lot of scarring in the donor area as well as the recipient area, which can make life difficult for the surgeon.
- The angles in the donor area change completely due to scarring, which makes extraction difficult and sometimes inaccurate.
- The donor area is usually depleted which makes it even more challenging.
- One has to know all the techniques and combine the procedures to give optimal results.
- It is difficult to reshape the hairline with the existing wrong hairline. the angles at which grafts have been planted are usually straight & wrong. At times we have to extract them & reuse & then refill.
- The patient has lost his donor, money & faith, trust which he had in the doctor & hair transplant procedure which needs to be restored.
What makes Satya no. 1 repair hair transplants clinic in the world?
Almost 70-80 % of the patients come to us for hair transplant or correction of their bad hair transplant results. This is because:-
- Satya is the only clinic which provides all the treatment facilities with an extraordinary skill set, under one roof.
- Satya is world’s no. 1 repair hair transplant clinic. We can make the maximum utilization of your donor, which is obviously compromised in case the patient had already undergone a hair transplant surgery earlier. We have repaired cases which a lot of surgeons won’t even attempt to do across the globe. Anybody who has had a bad experience of hair transplant, will do his/her research thoroughly & extensively. This search will lead him/her to no other place but Satya.
- You always get honest opinions about your condition and right from the beginning you are on the right track. You never have to worry that you are missing out on something.
- Besides being an experienced & skilful surgeon, Dr. Shaill Gupta is also a subconscious healer. This comes very handy to motivate the victims of bad hair transplant.
- You can’t afford another mistake, so it is important to educate yourself. Satya clinic is known to speak the truth & bring the hidden but important aspects of hair restoration surgery in public domain.
- We have done thousands of repair hair transplant cases, which come to us across the globe. No other clinic has that many repair transplants to its credit.
It is better to prepare beforehand rather than getting to learn from your bad experience, because unlike life, the donor doesn’t give you the same chance again.
Book an appoinment
I had done a repair hair transplant at some clinic in Turkey just because it was cheaper than Satya. I really paid a heavy price for it and got a very unnatural and ugly looking hairline which made me depressed. I had to come back to Satya to get it fixed as they say “Satya fixes it all” and it is actually true. Got to know more about “the role of finasteride being used as finish it right” as Dr Shail says. Because my poor hair transplant was also looking good under cover of the medicine which was revealed to me once I stop the medicine. And as Sir says “Pay only for the skill, not for the medicine” he is absolutely right. – Raghav